RIBI Disaster Fund
Sometimes there will be a specific RIBI Disaster Fund appeal launched. All donations should be made payable to the RIBI Donations Trust and sent to the following address:
RIBI Donations Trust
Rotary International in Great Britain & Ireland
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can Gift Aid your donation and help raise even more money. The form can be found in related documents below.
Club Annual Returns
It is important to track funds raised by clubs. Please ensure you use the club annual return form in the related downloads below.
Here are some helpful notes for the form. If you need help, please consult your District International Chairman.
- The form should be completed by the club international chairman.
- Please add extra lines where necessary to accomodate your information.
- Either email or print off and post your completed form to your district international service chairman (DISC) before 30th May 2012. The district chairman will report to the International Service Committee.
- Under the heading ‘Project Description', include as much information as needed, including outcomes of the project. If the project is from the Opportunities to Serve library, please insert the name.
- Volunteer service should include time spent on planning and hands-on activities, both here and overseas.
This valuable information is hared with the RIBI International Service Committee and published in a directory of projects, which will be relayed back to clubs. Clubs can then seee how much Rotarians in RIBI are contributing to international projects. The information will also be used for PR purposes locally and nationally which will lead to greater impact in the media.
|Club Annual Returns Form|
|Donations Trust Gift Aid Form|