The Rotary Foundation (RFUK)
If you would like to make a donation to support The Rotary Foundation (RFUK) you can:
• Send a cheque, payable to RFUK, to: RFUK, Kinwarton Road, Alcester, B49 6PB, with a completed donating by cheque form
• Make a regular donation by completing a donating by standing order form
• Use our online payment option. This service is managed by Charities Aid Foundation through a secure transaction environment and donations are credited to the Annual Fund. (Note to members, this option will not attract PHF recognition)
If you would like your donation to be allocated to End Polio Now, please indicate, otherwise the donation will be allocated to the ‘Annual Fund’ which provides funding for the Foundation’s cultural, humanitarian and educational programmes.
Donors can also include RFUK in their will, see our ‘Your Rotary Legacy‘ leaflet for more detail.
If you are participating in a sponsored event please consider using our Virgin Money Giving site to raise funds for End Polio Now.
RIBI Donations Trust
If you would like to support our separate charity RIBI Donations Trust, you can:
• Send a cheque, payable to RIBI Donations Trust, to: RIBI, Kinwarton Road, Alcester, B49 6PB.
• Use our online payment option through our BTmyDonate website
Unless an appeal has been specified your donation will be allocated to our ‘General Disaster Fund’, please contact the RIBI Finance department (01789 765 411, firstname.lastname@example.org) for current appeals.
The use of Gift Aid is important as it enables your donation to be enhanced by a payment from HMRC. If you are a UK Tax Payer, please complete the relevant Gift Aid form below.
• Gift Aid form for The Rotary Foundation (RFUK)
• Gift Aid form for RIBI Donations Trust
Note: Donations made through third parties incur transaction charges to the charity.